Sadly, having previously blogged about ghost broking, I have used up my allocation of ghost busting mentions and so am not allowed to shoehorn in a reference to Bill Murray or remark that I think he is great.
And anyway fraud clearly goes way beyond ghost broking.
So instead of repeating what I’ve written before I’m going to ask what are you doing when it comes to fighting fraud?
One a minute
According to the trade body insurers detected 562,000 insurance frauds in 2017, roughly speaking one
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- GRP’s purchase prices revealed
- In Person: Head of Marsh Networks David Hopwood
- Abbey owners Prestige buy Autoline
- Ex-Towergate and Aviva boss Mark Hodges joins ReAssure for IPO
- FCA insurance spend rises to £264,587 for 2018/19
- GRP pondering two more regional hubs