Sadly, having previously blogged about ghost broking, I have used up my allocation of ghost busting mentions and so am not allowed to shoehorn in a reference to Bill Murray or remark that I think he is great.
And anyway fraud clearly goes way beyond ghost broking.
So instead of repeating what I’ve written before I’m going to ask what are you doing when it comes to fighting fraud?
One a minute
According to the trade body insurers detected 562,000 insurance frauds in 2017, roughly speaking one
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1