Sadly, having previously blogged about ghost broking, I have used up my allocation of ghost busting mentions and so am not allowed to shoehorn in a reference to Bill Murray or remark that I think he is great.
And anyway fraud clearly goes way beyond ghost broking.
So instead of repeating what I’ve written before I’m going to ask what are you doing when it comes to fighting fraud?
One a minute
According to the trade body insurers detected 562,000 insurance frauds in 2017, roughly speaking one
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click