Williams fundamentally believes that we have a “massive problem” with whiplash in this country.
He backs the government’s proposed changes but warns that a claims farming industry has already been created.
Do you support what Williams has to say?
His views come in response to Andrew Twambley, spokesperson for Access to Justice (A2J) who kicked off the new video series designed to allow experts to speak directly to camera and expound their strongly held beliefs.
And stay tuned for two bonus e
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover