Williams fundamentally believes that we have a “massive problem” with whiplash in this country.
He backs the government’s proposed changes but warns that a claims farming industry has already been created.
Do you support what Williams has to say?
His views come in response to Andrew Twambley, spokesperson for Access to Justice (A2J) who kicked off the new video series designed to allow experts to speak directly to camera and expound their strongly held beliefs.
And stay tuned for two bonus
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure