Williams fundamentally believes that we have a “massive problem” with whiplash in this country.
He backs the government’s proposed changes but warns that a claims farming industry has already been created.
Do you support what Williams has to say?
His views come in response to Andrew Twambley, spokesperson for Access to Justice (A2J) who kicked off the new video series designed to allow experts to speak directly to camera and expound their strongly held beliefs.
And stay tuned for two bonus
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected