Williams fundamentally believes that we have a “massive problem” with whiplash in this country.
He backs the government’s proposed changes but warns that a claims farming industry has already been created.
Do you support what Williams has to say?
His views come in response to Andrew Twambley, spokesperson for Access to Justice (A2J) who kicked off the new video series designed to allow experts to speak directly to camera and expound their strongly held beliefs.
And stay tuned for two bonus
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth