The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has updated the market on its review of the Financial Services Compensation (FSCS) scheme.
The regulator stated that its plans to change funding classes and the FSCS compensation limits - to £85,000 for certain investment, finance and debt issues - were “supported” in its consultation.
Its plan to move pure protection intermediation from the Life and Pensions Intermediation funding class to the General Insurance Distribution funding class was also
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click