The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has defended its helpdesk service against allegations of delays and poorly trained staff.
A broker in Glasgow told Insurance Age that the FSA had failed to respond to his query more than a month since lodging it. The broker, whose query concerned introducers and when they have to be registered, phoned the FSA's call centre in Durham and was told to email the question through.
He said: "The call centre operator was polite enough but all she could do was pu
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future