The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has called on software providers to address problems with electronic data interchange (EDI).
Most brokers do not have direct access to the Motor Insurance Database (MID) and must send notice through to the relevant insurer. However, Graeme Trudgill, technical and corporate affairs executive at Biba, said there had been several cases of this information not making it through.
"We are trying to upload information onto the MID as quickly and as accura
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks