The number of fraudulent travel insurance claims could increase dramatically as the holiday season beckons, according to one anti-fraud services provider.
Research from Conversant Data found that there had been a rise in the number of 'opportunistic' fraudsters. Mark Jones, managing director at Conversant Data, said: "The opportunities to embellish, or simply invent, claims relating to experiences such as theft or accidental losses incurred on holiday can prove too much of a temptation to fra
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData