Premium finance provider Aascent has failed to file its set of annual accounts for the second time in three years.
Aascent has been warned by Companies House that it will face a penalty fine of a maximum of £1,000 for its late submission, depending on when the company files the outstanding accounts.
A spokesman said: "The total penalty sum will be issued once the accounts have been received from the company. However, the fact that this has happened for the second time in three years will not affec
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April