Premium finance provider Aascent has failed to file its set of annual accounts for the second time in three years.
Aascent has been warned by Companies House that it will face a penalty fine of a maximum of £1,000 for its late submission, depending on when the company files the outstanding accounts.
A spokesman said: "The total penalty sum will be issued once the accounts have been received from the company. However, the fact that this has happened for the second time in three years will not
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019