In a society which is becoming ever-more reliant on computers and the internet, it is perhaps unsurprising that there is a significant move towards e-transactions in the broking industry. Some believe that the more automated the process, the less room there is for error but are e-transactions really a viable option for the future?
Even the most automated of systems requires some form of human input along the way, so there will never be a complete elimination of 'operator error'. With e-transa
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017