Although the vast majority of insurers think brokers are still a force in the motor sector only 50% of brokers surveyed agree, according to a new survey by the RAC.
The survey, which the broker describes as qualitative rather than quantitive, consisted of in-depth interviews with senior managers from the top 13 insurers as well as eight brokers, consisting of a sample which included large provincial broking firms.
RAC revealed exclusively to Insurance Age that almost half of insurers surveyed
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack