Although the vast majority of insurers think brokers are still a force in the motor sector only 50% of brokers surveyed agree, according to a new survey by the RAC.
The survey, which the broker describes as qualitative rather than quantitive, consisted of in-depth interviews with senior managers from the top 13 insurers as well as eight brokers, consisting of a sample which included large provincial broking firms.
RAC revealed exclusively to Insurance Age that almost half of insurers surveyed
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?