The MoJ has consulted the industry over proposals to overhaul the personal injury claims system and is expected to make a formal announcement in the coming months.
Ahead of this announcement, Allianz Insurance has considered how it can improve the processing of low value personal injury claims. These changes will include: • Fast tracking of motor and casualty claims to £25,000Rapid desk top liability investigations geared up to the deadlines set out in last year’s MoJ consultation paper Us
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData