The MoJ has consulted the industry over proposals to overhaul the personal injury claims system and is expected to make a formal announcement in the coming months.
Ahead of this announcement, Allianz Insurance has considered how it can improve the processing of low value personal injury claims. These changes will include: • Fast tracking of motor and casualty claims to £25,000Rapid desk top liability investigations geared up to the deadlines set out in last year’s MoJ consultation paper
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products