Taking over the mantel of intermediary director of Norwich Union (NU), from someone as well respected in the market as Ken Wallace is a big responsibility but one that does not seem to phase George Berrie one bit.
No one can doubt his pedigree either. Having been with NU for 27 years he has proved his loyalty to the company having filled a variety of roles over the years including underwriter, surveyor, account manager, branch manger, and up until recently, director of general business for th
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April