Taking over the mantel of intermediary director of Norwich Union (NU), from someone as well respected in the market as Ken Wallace is a big responsibility but one that does not seem to phase George Berrie one bit.
No one can doubt his pedigree either. Having been with NU for 27 years he has proved his loyalty to the company having filled a variety of roles over the years including underwriter, surveyor, account manager, branch manger, and up until recently, director of general business for
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?