There’s no question that technology is drastically changing the world and way underwriters work.
Greater quantities of data are now available thanks to artificial intelligence, telematics, robots, new ratings technology and social media and it is increasingly down to the underwriter to assess these new data streams.
For the future, underwriters in this changing world will need a blend of skills, says Colin Bradbury, regions and SME underwriting director for UK commercial at RSA. New technology
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin