There’s no question that technology is drastically changing the world and way underwriters work.
Greater quantities of data are now available thanks to artificial intelligence, telematics, robots, new ratings technology and social media and it is increasingly down to the underwriter to assess these new data streams.
For the future, underwriters in this changing world will need a blend of skills, says Colin Bradbury, regions and SME underwriting director for UK commercial at RSA. New technology
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints