"Customer satisfaction will remain the cornerstone of success in the insurance industry alongside economic and regulatory pressures in 2015. Published late last year, the EY Global Consumer Insurance Survey, with 24,000 respondents across 30 countries, signals three clear routes for brokers and insurers to improve the customer experience in 2015."Communication
"Whilst cost is an inevitable guiding factor in purchasing decisions, the research shows that customer retention and satisfaction is
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product