First came Grand Hotel. Set in the early 20th century I watched for many hours as various twists and turns played out below stairs in a Spanish hotel.
Then more recently I caught up with Homeland. It was tense and gripping and good fun.
Next up was The Fall. A BBC2 show set in Belfast where Gillian Anderson was a tough cop on the trail of a serial killer.
Last night was the final episode of The Returned, a French television series with various characters coming back from the dead in a mountain r
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks