First came Grand Hotel. Set in the early 20th century I watched for many hours as various twists and turns played out below stairs in a Spanish hotel.
Then more recently I caught up with Homeland. It was tense and gripping and good fun.
Next up was The Fall. A BBC2 show set in Belfast where Gillian Anderson was a tough cop on the trail of a serial killer.
Last night was the final episode of The Returned, a French television series with various characters coming back from the dead in a mountain r
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do