First came Grand Hotel. Set in the early 20th century I watched for many hours as various twists and turns played out below stairs in a Spanish hotel.
Then more recently I caught up with Homeland. It was tense and gripping and good fun.
Next up was The Fall. A BBC2 show set in Belfast where Gillian Anderson was a tough cop on the trail of a serial killer.
Last night was the final episode of The Returned, a French television series with various characters coming back from the dead in a mountain
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed