This year it was possibly more in evidence than ever before. For almost the entire month of July and into August newspapers were happy to let the Olympics take over.
August has always had a kind of cookie-cutter feel to it in the media with the same stories being stamped out every year.
We all know that we’ll be subjected to front pages proclaiming that this year’s A Level results are proof that exams are getting easier/students are getting lazier. Then a week after, the same applies to the GCSE
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five