This year it was possibly more in evidence than ever before. For almost the entire month of July and into August newspapers were happy to let the Olympics take over.
August has always had a kind of cookie-cutter feel to it in the media with the same stories being stamped out every year.
We all know that we’ll be subjected to front pages proclaiming that this year’s A Level results are proof that exams are getting easier/students are getting lazier. Then a week after, the same applies to the GCSE
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April