This year it was possibly more in evidence than ever before. For almost the entire month of July and into August newspapers were happy to let the Olympics take over.
August has always had a kind of cookie-cutter feel to it in the media with the same stories being stamped out every year.
We all know that we’ll be subjected to front pages proclaiming that this year’s A Level results are proof that exams are getting easier/students are getting lazier. Then a week after, the same applies to the GCSE
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress