Could Bob Dylan possibly have been writing about insurance when he penned: "You'll not see nothing like the mighty Quinn"? Probably not, but as the saga around Quinn Insurance unfolds there are going to be a host of other questions that are blatantly more serious and demand more in-depth answers.
At the time of going to press last month, Quinn Insurance remained in permanent administration but The Irish Financial Regulator had given a partial green light for the insurer to return to underwriting
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData