With their headquarters firmly entrenched in London it is often easy to forget that the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) is very much a UK-wide organisation. Of its 2,021 members, only 323 are Lloyd's or City of London brokers. The remainder are divided among Biba's other 12 regions, each represented by a regional committee and regional chairman.
Although the decision making power does ultimately stem from its Bevis Marks offices, the regional subsidiaries are crucial to the deci
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April