Premiums for combined liability insurance policies hardened in the last quarter of 2017, according to the latest Acturis Premium Index. This builds on rises in the previous two quarters, but many remain cautious about sustained increases in such a competitive sector.
The change to the Ogden discount rate was the front-page headline in the liability market last year. The box below looks at the impact it had and the ongoing consultation to have it revised again.
But the liability market is bi
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData