Premiums for combined liability insurance policies hardened in the last quarter of 2017, according to the latest Acturis Premium Index. This builds on rises in the previous two quarters, but many remain cautious about sustained increases in such a competitive sector.
The change to the Ogden discount rate was the front-page headline in the liability market last year. The box below looks at the impact it had and the ongoing consultation to have it revised again.
But the liability market is bi
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list