The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has appointed the former Personal Finance Society (PFS) president, Nick Turner, as president of the overall body’s board.
The move for Turner, currently chairman of NFU Mutual subsidiary, MISL, has paved the way for Aon UK CEO, Julie Page, to join the CII board as deputy president.
The professional body also announced today (26 June) that its members had voted in favour of modernising its by-laws.
The changes won the support of members at the CII’s
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?