Join Insurance Age editor, Siân Barton, news editor, Ida Axling, and new commissioning editor, Laurence Eastham and they talk about the news that got brokers interested over the past five days.
Use the link to hear their thoughts and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen to later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Insurance Age's top five stories for the week starting 3 June 2019:Boris Johnson Biba pay revealed PIB buys Cobra Government launches IPT review
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years