Gareth Howell, executive managing director of Axa retail, is set to leave Axa UK at the end of February 2019.
The insurer stated that Laurent Matras, managing director for personal intermediary and corporate partners will take over the role on an interim basis while it considers the long-term options.
Matras will join commercial intermediary MD Jon Walker and Waseem Malik, executive MD, claims, on the Axa Insurance leadership team with effect from 1 March 2019.
Howell’s future plans have not
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's