Axa XL has confirmed that 711 people across its European operations are at risk of redundancy as it works to integrate Axa Corporate Solutions, Axa Matrix, Axa Art and XL Catlin.
Insurance Age understands that the provider could potentially cut up to 275 roles in the UK. Axa XL has a total of 9,500 employees globally.
The insurer explained that combining separate teams and activities into one structure means it will need to redefine its working processes and organisation.
It further stated
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change