Phil Bayles, managing director intermediaries at Aviva, has said that Brexit is an opportunity for brokers to be seen to be adding value.
A survey from Aviva published yesterday (11 February) showed that brokers are increasingly concerned about Brexit uncertainty and the economic climate.
“There’s been a deterioration in short term confidence around Brexit and until people know what’s going on you can only conclude that that will continue,” Bayles told Insurance Age.
He highlighted that
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years