Phil Bayles, managing director intermediaries at Aviva, has said that Brexit is an opportunity for brokers to be seen to be adding value.
A survey from Aviva published yesterday (11 February) showed that brokers are increasingly concerned about Brexit uncertainty and the economic climate.
“There’s been a deterioration in short term confidence around Brexit and until people know what’s going on you can only conclude that that will continue,” Bayles told Insurance Age.
He highlighted that
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm