Allianz Insurance has appointed Helen Bryant as director of SME and corporate partnerships with effect from 1 December.
The move comes just 48 hours after Zurich confirmed it had swooped to recruit David Martin as managing director for its UK retail business.
Martin has held the role at Allianz since 2016 having joined in 2001. He remains with the business for the time being as part of an orderly handover.
Bryant will become responsible for the trading and development of Allianz’s
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate