Allianz Insurance has appointed Helen Bryant as director of SME and corporate partnerships with effect from 1 December.
The move comes just 48 hours after Zurich confirmed it had swooped to recruit David Martin as managing director for its UK retail business.
Martin has held the role at Allianz since 2016 having joined in 2001. He remains with the business for the time being as part of an orderly handover.
Bryant will become responsible for the trading and development of Allianz’s
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected