Allianz Insurance has appointed Helen Bryant as director of SME and corporate partnerships with effect from 1 December.
The move comes just 48 hours after Zurich confirmed it had swooped to recruit David Martin as managing director for its UK retail business.
Martin has held the role at Allianz since 2016 having joined in 2001. He remains with the business for the time being as part of an orderly handover.
Bryant will become responsible for the trading and development of Allianz’s
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed