Allianz Insurance has appointed Helen Bryant as director of SME and corporate partnerships with effect from 1 December.
The move comes just 48 hours after Zurich confirmed it had swooped to recruit David Martin as managing director for its UK retail business.
Martin has held the role at Allianz since 2016 having joined in 2001. He remains with the business for the time being as part of an orderly handover.
Bryant will become responsible for the trading and development of Allianz’s
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings