Allianz Insurance has appointed Helen Bryant as director of SME and corporate partnerships with effect from 1 December.
The move comes just 48 hours after Zurich confirmed it had swooped to recruit David Martin as managing director for its UK retail business.
Martin has held the role at Allianz since 2016 having joined in 2001. He remains with the business for the time being as part of an orderly handover.
Bryant will become responsible for the trading and development of Allianz’s
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1