RSA Group is set to restructure its specialty and wholesale business, part of RSA Global Risk Solutions (GRS) in a move that could see around 50 redundancies in the business.
Insurance Age understands that the number of redundancies is not likely to be more that 50 but the final outcome is dependent on consultation and redistribution of people into new roles.
A spokesperson said that the insurer was consulting with staff members but is looking to redistribute roles where possible and also
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning