RSA Group is set to restructure its specialty and wholesale business, part of RSA Global Risk Solutions (GRS) in a move that could see around 50 redundancies in the business.
Insurance Age understands that the number of redundancies is not likely to be more that 50 but the final outcome is dependent on consultation and redistribution of people into new roles.
A spokesperson said that the insurer was consulting with staff members but is looking to redistribute roles where possible and also
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment