RSA Group is set to restructure its specialty and wholesale business, part of RSA Global Risk Solutions (GRS) in a move that could see around 50 redundancies in the business.
Insurance Age understands that the number of redundancies is not likely to be more that 50 but the final outcome is dependent on consultation and redistribution of people into new roles.
A spokesperson said that the insurer was consulting with staff members but is looking to redistribute roles where possible and also
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith