The quiz is now live. Why not test yourself against your colleagues to see who has been paying the most attention?
Pleased with your results?
Tweet us your score using #IAQuiz
The FCA said it would consider “all possible remedies” to make the market work for consumers.
The broker detailed that the full value of the deal would depend on the performance of the businesses.
The insurance industry has previously seen it double in just two years.
The coverage provides fully
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings