The UK insurance industry is failing businesses when it comes to cyber insurance, according to CFC Underwriting chief innovation officer Graeme Newman.
“I’m not convinced insurers or brokers are getting cyber,” Newman told Insurance Age.
He added that because many brokers and insurers don’t have enough knowledge about it they struggle to articulate how cyber insurance works and why businesses need it.
“The product is great, but insurance doesn’t have a great reputation so a lot of clients,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey