Aviva CEO Mark Wilson is now on gardening leave ahead of leaving the insurer on 9 April 2019.
Sir Adrian Montague, currently non-executive chairman of Aviva, has taken on executive responsibilities leading a committee of: Andy Briggs (CEO, UK insurance), Thomas Stoddard (chief financial officer) and Maurice Tulloch (CEO, international insurance).
The move is subject to regulatory approval.
The provider confirmed that the search for Wilson’s successor has begun. It will look at internal and
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK