Aviva CEO Mark Wilson is now on gardening leave ahead of leaving the insurer on 9 April 2019.
Sir Adrian Montague, currently non-executive chairman of Aviva, has taken on executive responsibilities leading a committee of: Andy Briggs (CEO, UK insurance), Thomas Stoddard (chief financial officer) and Maurice Tulloch (CEO, international insurance).
The move is subject to regulatory approval.
The provider confirmed that the search for Wilson’s successor has begun. It will look at internal and
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm