Aviva CEO Mark Wilson is now on gardening leave ahead of leaving the insurer on 9 April 2019.
Sir Adrian Montague, currently non-executive chairman of Aviva, has taken on executive responsibilities leading a committee of: Andy Briggs (CEO, UK insurance), Thomas Stoddard (chief financial officer) and Maurice Tulloch (CEO, international insurance).
The move is subject to regulatory approval.
The provider confirmed that the search for Wilson’s successor has begun. It will look at internal and
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders