Brit executive chairman Mark Cloutier is to step down in December in order to take up a role with an affiliate of private equity firm Apollo Global Management.
Cloutier will work as a consultant with a focus on the $2.6bn (£2.02bn) acquisition of Bermuda-headquartered Aspen Insurance Holdings by Apollo.
Following the completion of the deal he will be taking on the role of chairman and chief executive officer of Aspen.
Cloutier was appointed CEO of Brit in 2011 and moved to the executive
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester