Brit executive chairman Mark Cloutier is to step down in December in order to take up a role with an affiliate of private equity firm Apollo Global Management.
Cloutier will work as a consultant with a focus on the $2.6bn (£2.02bn) acquisition of Bermuda-headquartered Aspen Insurance Holdings by Apollo.
Following the completion of the deal he will be taking on the role of chairman and chief executive officer of Aspen.
Cloutier was appointed CEO of Brit in 2011 and moved to the executive
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product