Adrian Sweeney has been appointed as chief underwriting officer for RSA’s UK and international business.
He will start at the insurer on 1 October subject to regulatory approval.
Sweeney replaces Finlay Smith who has moved internally to take up the CUO role for the Global Risk Solutions business.
Sweeney has spent the majority of his career working across Zurich’s international businesses in senior underwriting and operations roles, latterly as the CUO for Zurich’s commercial businesses
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move