Covéa Insurance has announced a change to its regional structure that has resulted in 11 people leaving the company.
The insurer is also is set close its Glasgow and Newcastle branches at the end of August.
An email sent to brokers and seen by Insurance Age showed that, in addition to the two offices, its regional team at its Reading office will also be lost.
According to the provider the changes focus on its commercial and HNW business.
Insurance Age revealed last month that job losses were
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy