Covéa Insurance has announced a change to its regional structure that has resulted in 11 people leaving the company.
The insurer is also is set close its Glasgow and Newcastle branches at the end of August.
An email sent to brokers and seen by Insurance Age showed that, in addition to the two offices, its regional team at its Reading office will also be lost.
According to the provider the changes focus on its commercial and HNW business.
Insurance Age revealed last month that job losses were
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey