Covéa Insurance has announced a change to its regional structure that has resulted in 11 people leaving the company.
The insurer is also is set close its Glasgow and Newcastle branches at the end of August.
An email sent to brokers and seen by Insurance Age showed that, in addition to the two offices, its regional team at its Reading office will also be lost.
According to the provider the changes focus on its commercial and HNW business.
Insurance Age revealed last month that job losses were
- Marsh & McLennan buys JLT in $5.6bn deal
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute