Covéa Insurance has announced a change to its regional structure that has resulted in 11 people leaving the company.
The insurer is also is set close its Glasgow and Newcastle branches at the end of August.
An email sent to brokers and seen by Insurance Age showed that, in addition to the two offices, its regional team at its Reading office will also be lost.
According to the provider the changes focus on its commercial and HNW business.
Insurance Age revealed last month that job losses were
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK