London Market brokers have voted unanimously to form a new, independent organisation to be called the London and International Insurance Brokers' Association (Liiba).
Liiba will begin operations this month and will assume all the functions previously assumed by LMBC.
Unlike its predecessor, the new association will be separate from the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba), but will work with it on an ad hoc basis. It means that London market brokers will now have their own independent rep
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution