Brokers allege they are being 'aggressively pursued' into selling their businesses as the number of independent market acquisitions continues to rise.
Among the most frequent allegations are claims that brokers are being contacted several times a week by consolidators, both at work and at home, and are bombarded with letters and mail-shots, even after making it clear they have no interest in selling.
One such broker, who wished to remain anonymous, said: "We are constantly phoned regarding acq
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups