Brokers allege they are being 'aggressively pursued' into selling their businesses as the number of independent market acquisitions continues to rise.
Among the most frequent allegations are claims that brokers are being contacted several times a week by consolidators, both at work and at home, and are bombarded with letters and mail-shots, even after making it clear they have no interest in selling.
One such broker, who wished to remain anonymous, said: "We are constantly phoned regarding acq
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti