The study found that 45% of brokers felt that the insurance industry’s handling of flooding would have a positive impact on the its reputation, while 28% thought the industry’s handling of the aftermath would worsen its reputation.
In terms of pricing, 72% of brokers said that the poor weather would make it easier for them to sell in premium increases both later this year and next. When asked about the efficient management of the resultant claims, 59% said that they felt that it was either ‘
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?