The IIB said said in a statemet: "Would any right-minded person have believed it possible (even in their wildest dreams) that an insurance broker could be levied to help pay for depositor or investor compensation, that has no connection with his business whatsoever, other than sharing a common regulator, in which he had no say or choice.
"What the Financial Services Authority (FSA) rightly described as “controversial and unpopular proposals” (now to be enforced from 1st April 2008) are now m
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData