The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) and the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) are names and acronyms with which every UK broker is familiar.
Since the start of the new year there has been a new set for brokers to add to the collection: the Insurance Brokers’ Standards Council (IBSC).
The group is chaired by Paul Anscombe, managing director at James Hallam, and its steering committee is made up entirely of insurance brokers. The council will focus on improving standards in the
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin