The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) and the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) are names and acronyms with which every UK broker is familiar.
Since the start of the new year there has been a new set for brokers to add to the collection: the Insurance Brokers’ Standards Council (IBSC).
The group is chaired by Paul Anscombe, managing director at James Hallam, and its steering committee is made up entirely of insurance brokers. The council will focus on improving standards in the
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData