A change to employers’ liability (EL) insurance could make it impossible for brokers to process relevant policies online for at least the next year.
From April 2012, it will be compulsory for firms purchasing EL insurance to supply their employee reference number (ERN). This change has come about as a result of regulations published by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in February, which compel insurers to publish policy data for EL.
To set the ball in motion, insurers have begun to request
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal