On 18 October the curtain came down on the Treasury's consultation on the implementation of financial regulation reforms that will ultimately do away with the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
Whether this change of the guard actually leads to a change in the rules, the way they apply to firms and the mandatory requirements they are forced to meet, remains to be seen. However, it seems unlikely that living a compliant life will get any easier for insurance brokers.
Some have complained that be
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016