During the last year much has changed in the insurance industry. The biggest change is that we seem to have entered a war for distribution that will, I believe, fundamentally change the landscape around us.
So, why does this war exist? There are seven clear reasons for this.
Firstly, distribution lines are blurring. Customers want solutions and are less concerned about whether they are personal, commercial or affinity. Insurers therefore need to ask themselves if their distribution model is
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed