During the last year much has changed in the insurance industry. The biggest change is that we seem to have entered a war for distribution that will, I believe, fundamentally change the landscape around us.
So, why does this war exist? There are seven clear reasons for this.
Firstly, distribution lines are blurring. Customers want solutions and are less concerned about whether they are personal, commercial or affinity. Insurers therefore need to ask themselves if their distribution model is ac
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed