During the last year much has changed in the insurance industry. The biggest change is that we seem to have entered a war for distribution that will, I believe, fundamentally change the landscape around us.
So, why does this war exist? There are seven clear reasons for this.
Firstly, distribution lines are blurring. Customers want solutions and are less concerned about whether they are personal, commercial or affinity. Insurers therefore need to ask themselves if their distribution model is ac
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks