They say a week is a long time in politics; well, 25 years is a long time in anyone's book. Over the last quarter of a century, the insurance industry has encountered massive upheavals that have inevitably affected the relationship between brokers and insurers. That same period has also been characterised by a stubborn refusal to change - meaning that many of the same gripes and grievances have persisted over the years.
If you were to ask brokers what single factor has had the
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData