While the London market does lead the way in some areas, such as the development of marine insurance, the Industrial Revolution resulted in the rapid growth of technique and innovation in the regions, with each centre making its own significant contribution to the common wealth of insurance knowledge. Fire and perils for warehouses in Manchester; and employers' liability for the engineering industries in Birmingham are a good example.
It is interesting to note that the first chartered insuran
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed