The future of commercial property package insurance distribution is atopic about which more rubbish than sense has been talked in recent years.The reason for this is that many contributions to the debate come fromsectors with a clear bias towards promoting either change or the statusquo. Brokers and the insurers who support them want to make it seem asdifficult as possible to deal on a direct basis, while direct insurers, ofcourse, want to promote the advantages of cutting out the middleman.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley