The future of commercial property package insurance distribution is atopic about which more rubbish than sense has been talked in recent years.The reason for this is that many contributions to the debate come fromsectors with a clear bias towards promoting either change or the statusquo. Brokers and the insurers who support them want to make it seem asdifficult as possible to deal on a direct basis, while direct insurers, ofcourse, want to promote the advantages of cutting out the middleman.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover