The future of commercial property package insurance distribution is atopic about which more rubbish than sense has been talked in recent years.The reason for this is that many contributions to the debate come fromsectors with a clear bias towards promoting either change or the statusquo. Brokers and the insurers who support them want to make it seem asdifficult as possible to deal on a direct basis, while direct insurers, ofcourse, want to promote the advantages of cutting out the middleman.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business