Most small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) have woken up to the benefit of stable insurance premiums according to the latest research commissioned by Norwich Union (NU).
The tracking survey, conducted by Holden Pearmain, shows nearly 70% of businesses (68%) claiming not to always buy the cheapest insurance available, and only 19% buying on price alone.
More than half the SMEs questioned don't expect their premiums to go up every year - again highlighting the importance of premium stability
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income