Most small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) have woken up to the benefit of stable insurance premiums according to the latest research commissioned by Norwich Union (NU).
The tracking survey, conducted by Holden Pearmain, shows nearly 70% of businesses (68%) claiming not to always buy the cheapest insurance available, and only 19% buying on price alone.
More than half the SMEs questioned don't expect their premiums to go up every year - again highlighting the importance of premium stability
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?