Most small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) have woken up to the benefit of stable insurance premiums according to the latest research commissioned by Norwich Union (NU).
The tracking survey, conducted by Holden Pearmain, shows nearly 70% of businesses (68%) claiming not to always buy the cheapest insurance available, and only 19% buying on price alone.
More than half the SMEs questioned don't expect their premiums to go up every year - again highlighting the importance of premium stability
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel