Data will be the most valuable asset in the insurance industry in the future, according to Andrew Rear, chief executive officer of Munich Re-owned Digital Partners.
Addressing delegates at the 2019 UK Broker Summit, Rear advised brokers to invest in gathering external claims and customer data in order to remain relevant in the insurance industry in the future.
Digital Partners works with InsurTech start-ups with the aim to innovate and digitise insurance to make the customer journey easier. It
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers