Data will be the most valuable asset in the insurance industry in the future, according to Andrew Rear, chief executive officer of Munich Re-owned Digital Partners.
Addressing delegates at the 2019 UK Broker Summit, Rear advised brokers to invest in gathering external claims and customer data in order to remain relevant in the insurance industry in the future.
Digital Partners works with InsurTech start-ups with the aim to innovate and digitise insurance to make the customer journey easier. It
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester