Data will be the most valuable asset in the insurance industry in the future, according to Andrew Rear, chief executive officer of Munich Re-owned Digital Partners.
Addressing delegates at the 2019 UK Broker Summit, Rear advised brokers to invest in gathering external claims and customer data in order to remain relevant in the insurance industry in the future.
Digital Partners works with InsurTech start-ups with the aim to innovate and digitise insurance to make the customer journey easier. It
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role