Data will be the most valuable asset in the insurance industry in the future, according to Andrew Rear, chief executive officer of Munich Re-owned Digital Partners.
Addressing delegates at the 2019 UK Broker Summit, Rear advised brokers to invest in gathering external claims and customer data in order to remain relevant in the insurance industry in the future.
Digital Partners works with InsurTech start-ups with the aim to innovate and digitise insurance to make the customer journey easier. It
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers