Ever since I started writing about insurance the question of how driverless cars will impact the motor sector has been the topic of many lively debates and discussions.
It would be ridiculous to deny that technology is quickly changing how we go about our day-to-day lives and that the world will be a very different place in just a few years.
However, the same questions that industry players were asking three years ago are still being debated today.
Who will be liable in the event of a claim,
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017