Ever since I started writing about insurance the question of how driverless cars will impact the motor sector has been the topic of many lively debates and discussions.
It would be ridiculous to deny that technology is quickly changing how we go about our day-to-day lives and that the world will be a very different place in just a few years.
However, the same questions that industry players were asking three years ago are still being debated today.
Who will be liable in the event of a claim,
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand