The managing director of Lumley Insurance takes on our broking minute challenge.
John Lumley, managing director at Cirencester-based Lumley Insurance, reveals what superhero power he would like to have and who his ideal dinner guest would be.
Don't forget to read the full Broking Success interview to learn more about the background of Lumley Insurance, how it plans to grow organically and why John is unhappy with the FCA's ruling on renewal transparency.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Ian Gosden retires from GRP-owned Higos
- Hayley Robinson takes on CUO role at Zurich UK