The managing director of Lumley Insurance takes on our broking minute challenge.
John Lumley, managing director at Cirencester-based Lumley Insurance, reveals what superhero power he would like to have and who his ideal dinner guest would be.
Don't forget to read the full Broking Success interview to learn more about the background of Lumley Insurance, how it plans to grow organically and why John is unhappy with the FCA's ruling on renewal transparency.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?