Gresham Underwriting has launched a new sports and social clubs product, available on its online quote system.
The managing general agent (MGA) stated that the policy had been developed in response to feedback from its broker partners.
It noted that brokers wanted more options in the market outside of schemes and affinities, allowing them to place business direct with the underwriter rather than often acting as a sub-broker.
The provider detailed that the product includes a wide range of
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?