Beazley has added two products aimed at UK-based businesses with a turnover of up to £350m to its broker e-trading platform myBeazley, Insurance Age can reveal.
UK brokers can now access cyber policy Beazley Breach Response (BBR) and management liability, which includes directors’ & officers’ insurance as well as the option to add crime and employment practice liability cover, via the platform.
Nick McGarey, Beazley’s focus group leader for international private enterprise and e-trading, said:
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand