Beazley has added two products aimed at UK-based businesses with a turnover of up to £350m to its broker e-trading platform myBeazley, Insurance Age can reveal.
UK brokers can now access cyber policy Beazley Breach Response (BBR) and management liability, which includes directors’ & officers’ insurance as well as the option to add crime and employment practice liability cover, via the platform.
Nick McGarey, Beazley’s focus group leader for international private enterprise and e-trading, said:
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm