Beazley has added two products aimed at UK-based businesses with a turnover of up to £350m to its broker e-trading platform myBeazley, Insurance Age can reveal.
UK brokers can now access cyber policy Beazley Breach Response (BBR) and management liability, which includes directors’ & officers’ insurance as well as the option to add crime and employment practice liability cover, via the platform.
Nick McGarey, Beazley’s focus group leader for international private enterprise and e-trading, said:
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?