CFC Underwriting has launched a liability product suite aimed at SMEs and contractors.
According to the provider the products address the core risks associated with pollution events, including clean-up costs, environmental and natural resource damage, third-party liability and emergency costs.
CFC explained that the policies are sold via brokers in a number of territories, with a particular focus on the UK and Canada.
The provider further detailed that the offering is designed to
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing