Editor Sian Barton and commissioning editor Laurence Eastham look at the stories that caused a stir in the fortnight commencing 26 August 2019.
Use the link to hear their thoughts and analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen to later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
The top stories were:
1. Swinton closures don’t tell full story, says Donaldson
2. FCA warns of Close Brothers clone
3. Finch buys Bridle Insurance in biggest deal yet
4. GRP exploring sale and
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management